Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/sunpo1/public_html/vb/route.php on line 428
$7.99 Haircut Printable Coupon To Great Clips

Thread: $7.99 Haircut Printable Coupon To Great Clips

Thanks

$7.99 Haircut Printable Coupon To Great Clips

I've used this site many times to find coupon codes and printable coupons so I finally wanted to give back with a new site I recently found for a free monthly printable coupon to Great Clips.

Go to http://www.greatclips.com for their current $7.99 haircut coupon to Great Clips.
    ------
    Learn How our Couponers Got Paid $180.55 for Shopping for $1091.41 of FREE STUFF!
    Yes it's Couponaholic's Top 10 Most Profitable Shopping trips of 2015.
    VISIT US at: http://www.couponaholic.net/2015/07/10-most-profitable-shopping-trips-of-2015/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ClubPresident; 08-05-2015 at 12:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chemtrail7 For This Useful Post:

Maggi (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    Thanks for posting I'm always looking for good deals on hair cuts/waxing/beauty. I usually go to SuperCuts because they have coupons in the Sunday Insert. I especially love their $5 off ANY service coupon... I can get my eyebrows waxed for only $3. Also, the SuperCuts by me accepts Great Clips coupons as a competitor so I'm glad you shared the link.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maggi For This Useful Post:

chemtrail7 (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Hey no problem, Great Clips accepts competitor coupons as well, they told me this after this last time we used this coupon, saved $$ on the whole family. I started a search for a coupon after several months past and we didn't get any coupons in the mail. Glad I found it, after the normal $12.99 per haircut, add a $5 dollar tip, it really starts to add up ya know? Keep on couponing!

Thanks
    Thanks for sharing....

Thanks

Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by chemtrail7 View Post
    Hey no problem, Great Clips accepts competitor coupons as well, they told me this after this last time we used this coupon, saved $$ on the whole family. I started a search for a coupon after several months past and we didn't get any coupons in the mail. Glad I found it, after the normal $12.99 per haircut, add a $5 dollar tip, it really starts to add up ya know? Keep on couponing!

This is very helpful. My husband and teenager refuse to go to another haircut place. They will just pay the regular price at Greatclips. So, now I will try to have them bring coupon from a competitor if we don't have a greaatclips coupon. Thank you so much.

Thanks

7.99 haircut code 8964

Quote Originally Posted by chemtrail7 View Post
    I've used this site many times to find coupon codes and printable coupons so I finally wanted to give back with a new site I recently found for a free monthly printable coupon to Great Clips.

Go to http://www.greatclips.com for their current $7.99 haircut coupon to Great Clips.

***************Ad*** Print the Latest Coupons - Get All the Best Sale Matchups ********************

VISIT US at: http://Couponaholic.net

GM,

I have been going to Great Clips at Patrick Henry now going on 2 years. Like the idea of jus walking in, waiting maybe 5 minutes or so and getting a haircut just as I wanted. I call ahead now to check if a certain stylist is working, she has been giving me a haircut now over 16 months...great job.

code 8964

Thanks
    How to use the code ? I couldn't see any option online

Thanks
    I have registered and done everything this site says and there is nowhere to print the 7.99 coupon all it does is take me to great clips site and that's it