Thread: Suggestions for Coupon Traders

Thanks

Suggestions for Coupon Traders

I thought I'd make a few suggestions for folks planning to trade coupons on the site.

First, DO NOT trade internet printable coupons with people you do not know. These are traceable back to the original printer of the coupon. If someone makes copies of a printable coupon you send them, you may get a knock on your door at a strange hour. Only consider giving printable coupons to folks you know personally and trust, and make sure they know that you could get in trouble if they make photocopies.

Second, make the "Title" of your post in this category very clear. People aren't going to click on every single one to see what people want. They will probably browse the listings and click on what interests them. Here are some suggestions for title examples:

WANTED: Huggies Diaper Coupons
    OFFERING: Ten $2/1 Sundown Naturals coupons (exp 1/14/13)

Following these guidelines should make it more likely that this forum will be successful
    -Steve
    Co-Founder, CouponShoppingClub.com
    Founder, Couponaholic.net

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Couponaholic For This Useful Post:

uca (01-04-2013)

Thanks
    Love the "wanted" lol!

Thanks
    The suggestions posted in this thread regarding for coupon traders are quite knowledgeable and useful. I do exteme couponing and I have been an avid couponer from many years. Whenever I get the inserts from the Sunday papers, I file the things by date. Also there are many coupon clipping services that offers unlimited coupons, I also used that services.

Thanks
    Has anyone ever done a coupon train, where you fill an envelope with unwanted coupons, pass them to someone else who takes what they want and then replaces with new ones that they don't want, then passes to someone else who does the same, then finally the coupon train comes back to the original person? That's always fun!

Thanks
    I've done that before! It is pretty fun. It would be interesting to see coupons from all over.